WE ARE SKY RANCH
Sky Ranch Lutheran Camp is an outdoor ministry resource of the Rocky Mountain Synod, ELCA. Our main site is located 55 miles west of Fort Collins, Colorado. We are surrounded by Roosevelt National Forest and are three miles north of Rocky Mountain National Park. We also have an office located in Fort Collins. We share a facility with Campus Ministry at Colorado State University.
Our Sky Ranch property is a 117-acre site including our main lodge, 9 youth cabins, 4 rustic cabins, a historic backpacking center and a campground with 4 tent sites and 13 RV sites with electric.
What is our Mission?
Our mission is To Facilitate an Encounter with Christ on the Mountaintops. We fulfill our mission by:
- Being a place set apart
- Providing participants with service learning opportunities
- Introducing our guest to the beauty of creation
- Emphasizing the value of retreat to physical and spiritual well-being
- Partnering with local, regional, and national congregations
What is our Vision?
Our vision of outdoor ministry is to unleash a spirit-driven community that is a transforming hope in the world. What do this mean in practice? It means that . . .
- The seed of faith is planted in the fertile soil of the Spirit
- Campers leave with a better understanding of their vocation
- Individuals and groups are trained for congregation ministry leadership
- Participants have a better understanding of the Bible and Lutheran Tradition
At Sky Ranch we love camping and our working hard to sustain our vision of outdoor ministry. Help us tell the Sky Ranch story.